Nobody's Valentine Nobody's Valentine

Wowbagger took the words right outta my mouth

At first I thought this was a joke, but then I realized you're just jealous...which is infintile and EVEN FUNNIER!

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

Mr. Firth, you are a genius

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

This is brilliant

This is brilliant

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Laughable

This is possibly the most overrated thing on newgrounds. That damn smiley guy popped way to often...the cartoon seems to be 75% about him and his annoying antics. The writing is absolutely atrocious, the voice acting was terrible aside from whoever did the female character. The animation is semi-decent. The plot hardly made any sense to me...theres no depth to any of the characters. Like I said, possibly THE most overrated piece on newgrounds; how this thing won so many awards is beyond me. This cartoon is laughable.

The-Swain responds:

Of course, if I had gotten rid of all plot, feigned a purpose, replaced cliches with pop images that have no relative meaning, and ripped off the Dandy Warhols, maybe I could have made it to your favorites list like "Across the Universe" did.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

Zany

Your 'interpretation' of the lyrics are hilarious.

The History of Animation The History of Animation

Hm

There's alot of good stuff in this but there's also alot missing...like, Japan and animation. Anime man! It was a big part of the development of modern animation. I think it's a great idea and you did a good job...but seemed to be lacking in some parts.

cyberen responds:

YES IT WAS! THANK YOU FOR NOTICING! too bad I'm not touching this flash with a ten-foot stick.

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

One of the best

this far surpasses most of the stuff on newgrounds. one of the best things on here.

-morgan

FirthVille FirthVille

Er...

Eh, im a big fan of firth's work but i honestly dont think this really captured his 'style'. i reiterate my 'eh.' EH.

Twelv responds:

doobee doobee doobee dobbee dooo Baayaa!

rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

Great

I would so love to see a follow up or more in depth story for this character. Or a video game. Awesome and very, very entertaining.

coffee break coffee break

The desciption is misleading

I wasn't really into this. The story and dialogue were alright but the animation made it hard to understand or respect. Better animation and everything would have come together great.